PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and related data), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfill orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, i.e. make your shopping experience personal.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We also share parts of your Personal Information with companies who perform delivery of your purchased goods to your door step or process your credit card payments. Here is the current list:
-UAB “Skubios siuntos”, ups.lt / worldwide delivery - https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/legal-terms-conditions/privacy-notice.page?;
-UAB “Baltic Post”, lpexpress.lt / delivery in Lithuania - https://www.lpexpress.lt/Privatumo-pranesimas/;
-AB “Lietuvos Pastas”, post.lt / worldwide delivery - https://www.post.lt/lt/privatumo-pranesimas;
-PayPal, online payments - https://www.paypal.com/lt/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full ;
-Clearhaus, A/S, online payments - https://www.clearhaus.com/privacy/.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information with governmental bodies to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Moreover, when you give us consent, we might send to you occasional reminders about items on your Wishlist or in your Cart. To turn these notifications off, do one of the following, depending on the browser you use:
- Desktop: Right-click on notification > disable notifications from www.fancylighthouse.com
- Mobile: Access the notification center > Site parameters > Notifications > Block notifications from www.fancylighthouse.com
- Common browsers:
Chrome: Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Privacy – Content Settings > Notifications - Manage exceptions > Enter www.fancylighthouse.com and select “Block”
Firefox: Options > Content > Notifications – Select > www.fancylighthouse.com – “Block”
Safari: Preferences > Notifications > Select "Deny"
We only send to you occasional newsletters with offers, new item arrivals, promotions and similar information, when you give us your clear consent – by signing up for it. However, you can always unsubscribe by clicking Unsubscribe line at the bottom of any newsletter you receive from us.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact page with your request.
Also, you can revoke at any time your consent to any direct marketing activities on our behalf – i.e. sending to you offers, promotions, updates, surveys, etc. To do so, just click “Unsubscribe” in any of our messages. We will remove your personal information from our lists accordingly. Please note, such unsubscription does not mean that you delete your account with FancyLighthouse. To do so, please contact us separately.
You can also oppose to us processing you data. Of course, it might mean that in such case we will not be able to provide you with our goods and services in an adequate matter.
Moreover, you have a right to demand deletion of your personal data with us. As soon as we receive such a request, we evaluate it and take all necessary actions to delete your personal data. However, some pieces of that data might be stored with us under the valid legislation, i.e. billing information – please see below in DATA RETENTION.
Additionally, if you are a European resident please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States according to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information until the Order is completely executed and closed. Billing information will be kept on file for ten years at least as prescribed by the Lithuania’s Chief Registrar’s Decree on Approval of the Index for Storage Terms of General Documentation (March 9, 2011, V-100, Žin. 2011, Nr. 32-1534, i.k. 111508AISAK000V-100).
- Account information – i.e. data that you provide to register for an account at Fancylighthouse.com. This information will be stored until you delete your account with us.
- Inquiry information – data that you provide when you ask for Customer Care. Your e-mail address, information about your order or any additional information we might ask to respond to your inquiry. Once the inquiry is closed, this information will be stored for one year.
- Newsletter subscription or similar – until you unsubscribe.
- Marketing research, opinion polls, similar marketing activities – for two years.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Privacy Compliance Officer
Tomo g. 13-1
Last updated 2019.01.16